Surviving breast cancer can take a lot out of a woman—including their self-esteem and sense of inner beauty and worth. There are very few programs that help women after they’ve gotten through cancer treatment. after BREAST CANCER is there for breast cancer graduates who cannot afford to meet basic needs or purchase a proper mastectomy bra and breast prosthesis after mastectomy or lumpectomy surgery at no out of pocket NO Cost.
Book an appointment with us today!
Care KIT! Program - (Providing support and comfort to breast cancer graduates or patient in treatment or undergoing breast cancer treatment.)
ABC Care KITS! include:
- 2x Temporary Breast Prostheses
- 2x Drainage Pockets
- 1x Front Closure Mastectomy Camisole
- 1x Front Closure Mastectomy Bra
- 1x Mastectomy Bra and Breast Prosthesis Fitting Guide
- 1x Seatbelt Pillow
- 1x Handmade Knitted Blanket
- 1x Handmade Knitted Cap
- 1x Message of encouragement from our Ambassadors who have completed breast cancer treatment and much more!
ABC Thrive Program after mastectomy surgery due to breast cancer
- Upto 3x Mastectomy Bras or Mastectomy Camisoles (some restrictions may apply)
- 1x or 2x Breast Prosthesis/ es)
How to HELP US:
Please send us a TESTIMONIAL or THANK YOU NOTE that we may share on our social media followers, donors and marketing team. (we will identify you by first name or anonymously )