after BREAST CANCER invites YOU to partner with us!
With a strong focus on philanthropy and community engagement, we believe that by collaborating with after BREAST CANCER, you will not only shine but also THRIVE!
EAT, DRINK, WEAR PINK! is a campaign to support breast cancer survivors – or as we call them ‘breast cancer graduates' – by partnering with us, we can continue to provide women in need of items such as breast prostheses and mastectomy bras.
We value all of our partners as they are fundamental to the growth and success of after BREAST CANCER. We understand that every partner is unique; as such, each partnership is tailored to mutually benefit both organizations. We achieve success with all our partners.
When I could not afford my prosthesis, only ABC offered help and in doing so they made me feel confident and beautiful again!
HOW OUR PARTNERS SHINE:
- Support local communities and people in need
- Building a stronger team
- Your logo placement on our EDWP event page for ONE year
- Social media mentions
- Complimentary ABC PINK Ribbon for your guest
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
Donate a portion of your sales to after BREAST CANCER
- Host a special fundraising event at your venue/business with a PINK theme
- Create a special PINK drink or meal for your customers
- Dress your display window in PINK
- Have your Staff and Management team wear PINK accessories such as shirts, caps, ribbons.
- Create a special PINK Event:
Lures, Meal, Car Wash, Garage Sale, Clinch knots, Pink helmets, Pink hooks, clothing, drinks for your customers
Should you have any questions, please contact Alicia Vianga at 647-342-9217 or email@example.com
We look forward to your support! Your donations help breast cancer survivors gain access to the post-surgery resources they need. If you have any questions or would like to sign up, please fill out the form below: