ABC Care KIT!
Surviving breast cancer can take a lot out of a woman—including their self-esteem and sense of inner beauty and worth. There are very few programs that help women after they've gotten through cancer treatment. after BREAST CANCER is there for breast cancer graduates who cannot afford to meet basic needs or purchase a proper mastectomy bra and breast prosthesis after mastectomy or lumpectomy surgery at NO OUT OF POCKET COST.
Care KIT! Program - (Providing support and comfort to breast cancer graduates or patients in treatment or undergoing breast cancer treatment.) ABC Care KIT! include (some items are based on availability):
- 2x Temporary Breast Prostheses
- 2x Drainage Pockets
- 1x Front Closure Mastectomy Camisole
- 1x Front Closure Mastectomy Bra
- 1x Mastectomy Bra and Breast Prosthesis Fitting Guide
- 1x Seatbelt Pillow
- 1x Handmade Knitted Blanket
- 1x Handmade Knitted Cap
- 1x Message of encouragement from our Ambassadors who have completed breast cancer treatment and much more!
Our team of volunteers host fundraising events each year to raise money to purchase NEW Mastectomy Bras, Mastectomy Camisoles and Breast Prostheses... Please join us, make a donation or host your own fundraising event.