Interac E- Transfers
after BREAST CANCER is now set up to accept Interac e-Transfers for donations and purchases at firstname.lastname@example.org (no security question required).
Please do the following:
1. Go to your Online Banking site and click on the link for an Interac e-Transfer.
2. Fill in the required information; including the amount of your donation or make payment for
3. In the space provided for a personal message;
- Indicate which after BREAST CANCER project you wish to support - example (Purchase 1 of Sara's Calendar or make a donation towards the 365 program)
- Your Mailing address
- Your Email address
- Your Phone number
4. Payment will be automatically deposited, No Security Question needed
5. Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
1. Do I need to add a security question?
No security question is needed as our firstname.lastname@example.org account up has been set up to automatically receive deposits.
2. How will I know my donation was received?
You will receive an email confirming your gift was received.
3. When will I get my tax receipt?
Tax receipts for e-Transfers will be emailed annually before early February of the following year.
4. What are the minimum and maximum amount I can give?
There is no minimum amount, however, only gifts over $25 will be issued a tax receipt. The maximum amount depends on the daily limit defined by your bank. Contact your banking institution for details.
5. How much does it cost to send money via an Interac e-Transfer?
There may be a fee from your financial institution for using the Interac e-Transfer service. Please check with your bank or credit union directly.
To learn more about Interac e-Transfer’s check out their FAQ page.